- BUILDING AND MAINTENANCE
- BIO HAZARD AND RESTORATION
- CIVIL WORKS
- PARKS AND GROUNDS
- ROADSIDE INFRASTRUCTURE
Workzone are building maintenance experts, experienced at providing proactive and reactive maintenance services to a wide range of organisations in New South Wales and Western Australia.
Workzone provides reactive and planned maintenance services to government, private buildings and asset sectors anywhere, anytime.
Reactive and planned maintenance includes a professional focus on a wide variety of activities related to; storm damage, vandalism, roof repairs, glass repairs, door repairs, installation of bollards.
The scope of works includes, but is not limited to, the provision of the following services for buildings and other assets:
- General building maintenance
- Roof and gutter cleaning
- Grease trap maintenance
- Bio Hazard Services
- Graffiti removal
Workzone are Bio Hazard experts, experienced at providing on call Bio Hazard services in NSW and WA.
The scope of works includes but is not limited to;
- General Bio Hazard Services
- Dead Animal removal
- Storm and Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Roof Insulation replacement
- Body fluids removal and clean including blood.
Workzone are civil works experts, experienced at providing services to a wide range of organisations throughout NSW and Western Australia.
The scope of works includes, but is not limited to, the provision of the following services;
- Storm Water Drainage
Workzone offers Electrical Services in both NSW and WA.
The scope of works includes but not limited to;
- Electrical Faults and Repairs
- Circuit Breakers and smoke Alarms
- RCD’s Installation and Check
- All Power and Lighting Requirements
- Electrical Equipment Repairs and Installation
- Test and Tagging on Electrical Equipment
- Warehouse and Factory Electrical
Workzone has extensive experience undertaking Horticulture Projects for both Local and State Government and the Private Sector.
We have fully accredited staff in both Horticulture and Conservation.
Our Professional services include but are not limited to;
- Assess Trees
- Diagnose Tree or plant Disease
- Negotiate and Monitor Contracts
- Design and Audit Irrigation Systems
- Develop and Manage Chemical use strategy
- Manage landscape projects
- Parks and Grounds restoration
- Parks and grounds Inspections
- Pest Management
Workzone is the leading provider of line marking services.
We provide services for rail, councils, schools and commercial properties across Australia.
Using the latest technology, we work with our customers to ensure that compliance, Australian standards and safety requirements are always achieved.
- Marking layout and design
- Thermoplastic Line marking
- Pavement marking
- Speed humps
- Traffic Management
- Rail and Platform line Marking and Copings
- Safety Marking
- Car park marking
- Warehouse Safety Marking
- Sports courts, netball and basketball courts
- School safety zones, hand ball courts, hop scotch frames
- Stenciled Playground Games including chess, clocks or number snakes.
- Turf line Marking, football ovals, soccer ovals
Workzone has extensive experience undertaking painting projects for a wide variety of clients across many industry sectors including Private Enterprise, Local and State Government entities.
The quality and diversity of our painting services are varied and extensive.
Our professional services include:
- Commercial painting appraisals
- Industrial Protective Coatings
- Mural protection
- Painting that complies with Heritage Orders
- Programmed graffiti protection maintenance
- Anti-graffiti coating
- Non-slip flooring
- Glow in the dark paint
- Blackboard Paint
- Line marking
Our painting services support long term goals for property maintenance and appearance.
Workzone are EWP certified.
The maintenance of parks and grounds is a key issue for all levels of government and the private sector.
Workzone provides maintenance services that ensure public parks, private grounds and sporting facilities look their best and address functionality and safety issues.
We work with our clients to develop pro-active and re-active maintenance services for:
- Playground equipment
- Outdoor sporting equipment
- Access roads
- General gardening
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Car Parks
- Lawns mowed
- Rubbish removed
- Gutters cleaned
- Weed control
- Syringe pick up and removal
- Park benches, seating, tables and other outdoor furniture
- Statues, monuments & plaques
- Bore Stain Removal
- Sand Sifting
Workzone also provides effective graffiti management, painting, carpentry, vegetation control and line marking services for parks and grounds.
We currently have contracts with:
- Public Transport Authority of Western Australia
- The City of Subiaco
- Sydney Trains
Workzone can supply all your plumbing needs.
We have been working with Government and Private Companies throughout Perth for several years.
The scope of works includes but is not limited to the following services;
- Blocked Drains
- Blocked Toilets
- Burst Pipes
- Sewer Works
- Gas Line Repairs and Installation
- Hot Water Repairs
- Leaking Taps
Workzone is committed to the development of management systems that ensure safety and the elimination of risk are a priority in roadside infrastructure maintenance services.
We work with Government Departments to ensure that safety and compliance are monitored and addressed in innovative and easy to understand ways. We are the experts in ensuring that Government assets are well maintained and safe.
Workzone provides the total solution to roadside infrastructure management for:
- Bus shelters
- Bollards supply and installation
- Street lights
- Road signs
- Pedestrian signs and fencing
- Rubbish bins
- Street furniture
- Footpath cleaning
- Fire hydrants
- Sound proof fencing
- Telephone poles
- Phone boxes
- Electricity boxes
- Roadside planter boxes
- Banner Installation
- Line Marking
Workzone works with clients on reactive and proactive maintenance projects that can involve line-marking, graffiti maintenance, painting, carpentry, vegetation control and high-pressure cleaning services.
We design state of the art maintenance programs that ensure assets are well maintained for current use and future preservation.